Gumroad Designing architecture in Adobe Photoshop Free Download
In this tutorial you’ll learn the 2D process I use to design environments and more specifically architecture in Adobe Photoshop.
Starting from a simple 2 values composition sketch, you’ll see how to slowly build up your rendering up to believability, using a well structured approach of organizing both the design and the painting process.
Main points covered:
- How to sketch in 2 values
- Thinking perspective in terms of focal length
- The benefits of solving the composition and the design early
- Keeping layers organized for an easier rendering
- Add details with photo textures
- Integrate characters to bring life to an environment
- Create a color mood
- Understanding and applying brush work