Joey Sturgis Departure Drums KONTAKT
A Kontakt Instrument of a complete drumkit recorded in a professional studio environment. The drumsounds are slightly processed but still untouched enough for you to make them fit your mixes easily. Each shell and cymbal is recorded with many velocity layers to be able to program realistic sounding drum tracks.
There are two versions of the snare. The multitrack snare has the ability for you to level and process the top, bottom, overhead and room mic’s separately. The mixed snare is a ready to go version with all these tracks already mixed together.
The kit contains:
– Tama drumset including a kickdrum, two toms and a floortom
– Tama Birch Snare 14×5,5
– Hi-Hat: 14″ Zildjian A-Custom
– Splash: 9″ Oriental Trash Splash
– Left Crash: 18″ A-Custom Thin Crash
– Mini China: Zildjian 12″ Oriental China Trash
– Right Crash: Zildjian 19″ A-Custom Crash
– China: Zildjian 18″ Oriental China Trash
– Ride: Masterwork 20″ Ride
Neumann, Schoeps, Sennheiser, Shure
Recorded at 44.1 kHz 24 bit in .wav format