Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Crack Free Download r2r Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Crack mac for 32/64.
Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Crack Free Download r2r Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 for macOS.
Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Overview
OP-X PRO-II is the new top flagship of the OP series offering many new and extended features inspired by requests from users we have collected over the years as well as own new ideas. Due to its countless sound shaping features and flexible voice management the range of possible sounds reaches from early monophonic synths over classics like OB-X and Jupiter-8 up to Matrix-12 .
The synth is supercharged with features inspred by a wide variety of classic analog synths and so it isn’t limited to emulating only one specific synth. Check the audioclips above to get an impression of its huge variety. Dependent on the settings it can sound close to an Oberheim, a Jupiter-8, a Prophet-5 or even a Minimoog. It’s flexible voice engine featuring a separate pannable mono synth for each voice allows to include or exclude any voice of choice which can make it a Matrix-12 like polyphonic monster synth, a classic four voice synth or even a simple innocent mono synth. Its morphable state variable multimode filter offering switchable 12/24db slope and switchable self oscillation allows to achieve almost any thinkable color since everything including the modes is seamlessly blendable.
But where others stop this synth only begins. Once all classic parameters are set you can start refining the character of the whole system by using all the many voice based detuning features which can make the synth sound completely pissed off with a lot of detunings going on up to clean and precise to capture the sound of later more behaved analog synths. This can be done intuitively and quickly on the fly using just four global buttons, or, if you want to go into the tiny details, using the voice-based tuning trimpots to refine it. This allows you to achieve any thinkable character and you even could clone a dedicated real analog synth in every detail voice by voice.
Last but not least the synth offers a bunch of unique features dedicated to live application which can help to make a live performance completely glitch free, intuitive and smooth. These include a switchable relative or fetched response to incoming controller data which eliminates the well known parameter jumps caused by deviating settings. A built in patch change smoother makes patch switches over midi and increment or decrement buttons completely artefact free by quickly fading out audio, releasing all notes and fading in again, all within the fraction of a second. This can be complemented with a switchable parallel processing mode of the effects engine which lets the effects of the old preset finish uncut while the new preset is directed to another free engine. The effect engine itself offers a bunch of handy quick presets. Last but not least arpeggios and sequences can be hold/started or released/stopped hands-free with the damper pedal by quickly depressing and releasing it again time-filtered within less than half a second.
As you can see OP-PRO-II offers a lot. To be able to enjoy all of its sound possibilities off the shelf the synth comes with a huge library of 1’500 built in sounds plus 500 more downloadable in the regularly extended sound reloads area which gives you a library of no less than 2’000 fantastic sounds in total including many famous sounds as base for your work.
Features of Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 free download.
Let’s have a look at its features:
– 2 oscillators (saw, pulse, sine)
– fm, hard sync, ring mod, pw modulation
– morphable multimode filter (lp12/24, hp, bp, no)
– 2 LFOs (main, lever)
– LFO 1 waveforms: sine, square, saw, triangle, sample&hold, sampled vibrato
– LFO 1 features: delay, note trigger, free phase adjustment
– 2 ADSRs (Filter, Amp)
– ADSR 1: invertable, routable to pitch and pulse width
– ADSR 2: switchable attack (lin/log), routable to ring mod
– stacked unisono with variable amount of voices and spread control
– switchable legato or retrigger (uni/poly)
– polyphonic portamento with switchable spread and detuning
– arpeggiator offering 32 modes
– chord hold, sequencer, double mode
– built in effects processor (reverb/delay) offering presets
– switchable dual engine effects processing
– LFO, effects and arpeggiator syncable to song tempo
– 32 wheel modes, mod to cutoff, asymetric bending
– MIDI learn & relative or fetched CC processing
– full MIDI feedback support
– Separate Voice Design (SVD)
– switchable master polyphony (6/8/12)
– deactivatable voices
– individual pan control per voice channel
– panning modulation
– global tuning options (OSC/FILT/ENV/POR)
– tuning trimpots per voice for custom tunings
– built in patch browser with patch change smoother
– 1500 built in presets
Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6
- Setup File Name: Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6
Before you start Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Free Download
Click on below button to start Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Sonic Projects OP-X PRO-II v1.2.6. This would be compatible with macOS.