Soundtrax Minipoly v2.01 KONTAKT
The Minipoly contains amazing raw analogue and tape oscillator samples, great filters, a chord system and six effects.
The TAPE SAW OSC are long sawtooth waves recorded for each key on tape of a Roland RE-301 Chorus Echo. You can hear wow and flutter and even tape dropouts – quite similar to a Mellotron. The SAW OSC, Square OSC and White Noise waves are directly recorded minimoog samples – and sound much crisper than the ‘taped’ waves.
All oscillators are mono waves, but when DUAL MODE is activated (switchable LED for each OSC) a second sample is added to each note and both waves are panned hard to L-R. This will produces a strong stereo image. Mix mono and dual oscillators to control/adjust the stereo width of the sound.
NOW UPDATED to V2.01 with new features and a powerful new arpeggiator.
– Tape Sawtooth Oscillator
– Sawtooth Oscillator
– Square Oscillator
– White Noise
– all OSC samples perfecty looped
– fine tuning (+ – 100 cent)
– mono or dual mode (two OSCs spread to stereo)
– Low Pass Ladder Filter with Frequency Cutoff, Resonance, Key Follow, Envelope Amount, Filter – Envelope
– additional Low Cut Filter
– Pitch and Filter LFOs
– switch for re-triggered / untriggered mode
– switch for free-floating / tempo sync mode
– controls for LFO amount, rate and waveforms
Arpeggiator / Master Control:
– powerful Arpeggiator with 9 play modes, adjustable rate and many other options
– polyphonic / monophonic mode
– glide (portamento)
– octave shift -1 to +1
– ajustable pitch bend range and velocity sensitivity
– 10 interval / chord presets
– Convolution Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Overdrive
– quick and easy FX editing
– 80 presets (Kontakt snapshots)