SubMission Audio Eurobass II KONTAKT
The Eurobass II is a virtual bass instrument created with an extensively multi-sampled Spector Euro 5 LX, recorded specifically to deliver maximum punch and tonal consistency to your music. The instrument was selected for its unique throaty sound, and ability to effortlessly handle tones ranging from twangy and crystal clear down to distorted and guttural. Along with a raw DI from the instrument, this release offers two completely mix-ready pre-processed tones, crafted by Ermin Hamidovic of Systematic Productions (Architects, Periphery, Plini, Systematic Mixing Guide) to work across a wide variety of mix contexts.
- Runs in the FREE Kontakt Player – no extra expense!
- INSTANT mix-ready, world class bass tone.
- Meticulously multi-sampled plectrum strokes, ranging from soft to pulverizing.
- Industry-leading, proprietary, tempo-synced alternate picking algorithm.
- Array of slides, mutes, string noises, and handling sounds to humanize the performance.
- The sound of brand new strings, all the time.
- Intuitive, reactive GUI.
- Subtle stereo widener for increased mix presence.
- Record without a bass player (ie. reduce production stress by over 9000!).
- Over 11GB and 8 hours of raw audio – more than 4x the sample count of version 1.0.
- Crafted through two decades of combined recording experience.
- Note range: E0 to E4. (Drop tune a whole octave below standard!)
Note: Please Fill up the Form & receive password within Few HOURS.