W. A. Production Total Bundle Crack Free Download r2r Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of W. A. Production Total Bundle Crack mac for 32/64.
W. A. Production Total Bundle Crack Free Download r2r Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of W. A. Production Total Bundle for macOS.
W. A. Production Total Bundle Overview
W. A. Production are quickly building an extensive catalogue of versatile, powerful plugins for every aspect of the music production process, from composition and sound design to mixing and mastering. Now for a limited time only, you can get every single W.A Production plugin in one unique package, providing all of the necessary tools to help you write, produce, mix and master your next track.
In terms of compression, this is the all in one tool you’ve been dreaming of. Packed into its compact design you will find 3 different effects. A Transient Shaper, Multiband Compressor and Parallel Compressor. It allows you to combine the power of these 3 amazing tools to create a brand new, unique and powerful sound. Puncher not only allows you to to control the amount of the applied effect, it also allows you to control the effect itself. Offering advanced options for each effect you can fine tune every aspect as much as you like. Inside Puncher you will also find 48 configured presets made for various genres and instruments.
Puncher is designed to give you absolute tonal control of transient energy so that you can customize and shape those sounds.
Rather than have 3 separate units, Puncher has the 3 elements you need to give your mix that clear extra punch, all in one compact plugin.
- Attack and release transient shaping
- Real-time linear phase Multiband compression
- Variable RMS parallel compression
- Build in preset manager
- Before/after dynamics wave display
- Smoothed out bypass controls
Whether you’re mixing live sound, smoothing vocals or balancing solo instruments, Outlaw is the gain-riding plugin you’ve been looking for. Outlaw listens to the incoming audio and compensates for volume changes, mimicking the mixing desk fader movement of a real-life audio engineer. Forget about drawing complex volume automation and let Outlaw do the hard work for you, with smooth gain levelling and a wealth of features.
- Mix: mixes is the gain riding.
- Target: sets the rms target of the gain-rider.
- Gate: allows user to set a gate level that is relative to the TARGET level, to have the gain-rider ignore softer sounds.
- HPF/LPF/Slope: Let you filter away the highs and lows in the detection signal with variable slopes so you can, for example, ignore the low rumble in a speech or vocal recording, or ignore the high attack and finger noises of a bass recording.
- Attack/Release/Direction: Let you apply additional attack and release to the gain-riding so you can let through the signals peaks or smooth out the signals tails. With the DIRECTION control you can set the direction of the ATTACK and RELEASE which is helpful depending on if the general gain produced is upwards, downwards or goes in two directions.
- Max Up/Max Down/Instant/Zero/RMS: The MAX UP and MAX DOWN let you set the maximum gain that is applied up and down, which gives you more control over how extreme the gain-riding is allowed to be. Low values sound subtle. High values sound erratic. The RMS control lets you pick between slow, medium or fast rms-detection, which determines how quickly the plugin reacts to the incoming signal. INSTANT option is very fast and ZERO has 0ms RMS time.
What is it?
Instascale is a newly invented, scale oriented instrument with only 16 keys to play with. But wait, is that enough? Turns out it’s more than enough. Unlike the standard keyboard instruments where each key can only play a single note, Instascale has a set of smart keys, each one capable of playing different notes. The new note will be based on the given scale, last note’s position and the action of the key assigned to it.
Instascale is available as a MIDI processor plugin that can be used in any DAW that supports VST instrument plugins (with MIDI routing) or AU MIDI effect plugins, given you the freedom to play any instrument you choose without any limitations regarding the sound and hardware.
What can I use it for?
- Learning. With all the scales included in the plugin and various information displayed on the interface, Instascale can be a valuable source to study and learn different scales and modes very quickly.
- Ear Training. Get familiar with the scales in different keys and modes without having to know how to play them. Train your ear to recognize intervals and distances quickly. Using the home feature you can stay on a certain note and see what feelings it creates compared to the other notes of that scale.
- Serious playing. Instascale might seem like a strange and unfamiliar instrument at first but don’t be fooled, like any other instrument with enough practice and dedication you can play a kind of mind blowing music that you could have never done with any other instrument out there.
- Experimenting and getting inspired. Considering that you can never hit a wrong note with Instascale, just play random keys and get inspired by the unpredictable but musically pleasant results. Happy accidents always happen. You don’t even have to use your MIDI keyboard, you can use your drum pad/kit, map the pads to the correct keys and start playing. You’d be surprised how cool it feels and sounds.
- Breaking the rules. The foundation of the plugin is based on doing things differently, knowing the rules first and then breaking them. So let it inspire you to go even further and find new ways to create music without limiting your mind to the concept of black and white keys and minor and major scales. The plugin guards the rules but lets you change them, bend them or break them. It lets you change the scale, root and home notes on the fly, do crazy runs, it even allows you to create your own experimental scales.
MIDI Processing Plugin that helps you play chords and chord progressions faster and easier.
The foundation of a great song is based on its harmonic movements and chord changes which often is called chord progression. A change in chord progression can have a drastic effect on the mood or direction of a song. Even those with a background in music theory can experience repetition and stagnation. Using richer chords and new chord progressions can take the song to a new level and make it sound unique and professional.
Whether or not you are an experienced musician or just a beginner, with a vast chord bank and amazing playability, Instachord has something to offer to you.
- If you’re a songwriter or a producer It will help you speed up the workflow and song creation process. Find the best progression and use a single midi pattern to play all of them.
- If you’re a player it allows you to play some of the hardest chords, in any musical key and combination of notes and different voicings, using just a few keys on your controller. Or jam and practice over them without spending much time creating a jam track.
- If you’re a student or a teacher you can use the plugin to learn and study the chords and use it as a reference and hear them in action.
The concept behind SphereQuad is a combination of stereo flanger, phaser and chorus effects fed into a stereo filter, combined with an onboard step sequencer that controls the filter. However, the execution of these effects is far more interesting as you can control the left and right filters independently to push sound around the stereo field. The flexible routing between the different modules can be quickly dialed in to create a huge variety of special effects.
Each of the Flanger, Phaser and Chorus modules has multiple parameters for adjusting the main characteristics. The modules can be activated individually, or mixed and routed in various combinations to create a wall of unusual effects.
We’ve been using SphereQuad for a while now and find it incredibly useful for everything from spacey synth leads to making bass lines wobble. We’ve even dialed it in on full mixes to create DJ-style breakdowns with massive filter sweeps and extreme flanging. There’s no instrument we haven’t tried to transformed with SphereQuad and the effect is impressively huge every time. W. A. Production are real-life producers making creative plugins to help you achieve studio effects quickly and easily. Enjoy!
- 64 Creative Presets for one-click transformations
- Stereo Flanger, Phaser & Chorus modules with multiple parameters
- Mixer & Output controls with Saturation module
- Flexible signal routing between all modules
- 16 Step Sequencer
- Independent left and right filter modules for true stereo manipulation
- Sync to BPM
- Real-time waveform display corresponding to the filter cutoff
- Full PDF Manual
SphereDelay is an innovative Multimode Delay Effect Plugin. We developed this plugin for the producers around the world who want something more when it comes to effects. The basic plugins that give the same Delay presets that we all know and are familiar with, whether it be DAW stock Delay plugins or third party Delay plugins that just aren’t enough. We wanted to add something new to the table. We believe that Beginner and Experienced producers will enjoy the sleek and easy workflow of SphereDelay as well as the pure customization of your Delay sound. We believe SphereDelay would give you a totally new depth experience, with a wide variety of customization features that makes the sounds it provides unique and limitless.
- Variable State Filter – (High-Pass, Low-Pass, Band-Pass) stereo linked 24db/oct self-oscillating filter
- Saturation – Analog Tape Style Saturation, to get the warm classic sound of a real Tape Delay
- 4 Delay Modes: Mono / Stereo / Ping-Pong / Ping-Pong Separate
- Envelope Follower – to modulate the filter cutoff and the delay time
- LFO – with variable waveforms to modulate the filter cutoff and the delay time
- BPM Sync – The delay time and the LFO frequency can be synced to your project tempo to create rhythmic effects.
W.A. Production has created the perfect way to approach and achieve proper compression. All producers know compression can either be an award-winning tool if used properly, or it can totally destroy your mix. Audio students are introduced to compression and most are left confused or scared to death of it. SphereComp is capable of catering to the seasoned pro and the beginner. To get the same results you get with SphereComp you would have to spend thousands of dollars in high-end rack gear, invest time getting acquainted, making adjustments over and over until you get the result you want. Not to mention installation and routing your patch bay. Breathe a sigh of relief. Don’t dread compression. Embrace it.
- Input – Control the input gain by +/- 15dB.
- Threshold – Threshold (dB), when the signal level exceeds the threshold the compressor goes into action.
- Ratio – (ratio/1) As an example, a 3:1 ratio means that for every 3dB the input signal exceeds the threshold, only 1dB will be allowed to pass by the compressor.
- Output – Control the output gain by +/- 15dB.
- Buss – Switch between Regular mode (peak compression) and Buss mode (RMS compression).
- Attack – Time in milliseconds that it will take for the compressor to reach its destination gain reduction after the signal has crossed the threshold.
- Release – Time in milliseconds that it will take for the compressor to reach 0 gain reduction after the signal returned below the threshold.
- Auto Gain – Auto Gain matches the output volume to input volume automatically.
- Stereo – Switch between stereo and mono modes.
- Punch – Parallel processing to add punch to the signal before the compression stage.
- Saturate – Add tube style saturation to the compressed signal.
- Clean – Make the compressor sound as clean as possible. If Punch or Saturate is on, it will reduce their effect giving you different timbre options.
- Side Chain – Signal from the right channel input goes to the detector and the signal from the left channel input goes to the compressor.
- Soft Clipping – Use to round the signal when it approaches 0.0dB and ensures it does not exceed it.
- Bypass – Allows you to engage and disengage the compressor.
- Dry/Wet – Mixes between the processed signal and the input signal creating a parallel compression effect, which leaves the peaks untouched while boosting the lower part of the signal.
Pumper is a superb all in one audio tool which provides you with killer options to send your productions above and beyond. You can use this amazing Plugin on individual channels or on the master bus, it is so versatile for any style of music!
Get a super high end studio sound with this simple and easy to use plug in, there are so many dimensions and applications in which to use this Plugin.
You can tame high frequencies, as well as control the low-end with the Pumper Compressor. Achieve an ‘in your face’ vocal/bass sound, or bring out some ambience and FX in your productions.
- Intuitive interface
- Smooth compression algorithm
- Gain reduction frequency shaping
- Analog style rich and easy to use saturation
- M/S based stereo expander – wide stereo image
- Accurate and punchy Compressor with 4 variations
W.A have done it again… after the release of “Pumper” they wanted to step up their game and give you even more control over the punch and power of your sounds. The sequel, Pumper 2, has been long in development as their team toiled away to retain the stellar performance parameters of the original plugin whilst adding new features. The end result is a multi-effect powerhouse that achieves the level of immediacy, body and depth that our fans expect and their tracks deserve.
This is their most requested update ever and builds on the Compressor, Saturator and Stereo Imager modules of the original whilst adding more controls to fine tune the processing.
- 50 Creative Presets for drums, vocals, synth, bass, acoustic, keys and mastering
- 4 Compression types with adjustable RMS
- One-click parallel compression
- Hard & soft clip saturation with transient and character controls
- Stereo Imager with frequency focus
- Per-module and master gain controls
- Real-time waveform display
- Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video
The King is a Dynamically Enhanced Multi-Band Compression Plug-In designed for Mastering.
- 5 Band Threshold knobs
- 5 Band Make Up Gain knobs
- Input/ Output Gain
- Upward Compression Knob, Downward Compression Knob
- Release Time knob
- Overall Plug-In Mix knob
- Magic EQ with 3 different Shapes/ Curves and a built-in Limiter!
Helper Equalizer is a unique and versatile equalizer plug-in that contains special features with excellent workflow and a simple-to-use user interface. Unlike any other equalizer plug-in, you’ll get to play with 5 different EQ shapes to shape your sound better.
- Clean up the mud in your mix
- Get crispy high end on your leads
- 5 filter modules to get creative on sound design
Helper Saturator is an audio effect VST plugin professionally designed to apply saturation to the audio signal. Helper Saturator is not just a simple saturation plug-in, it also comes with 2 filter features, 2 types of saturation modules and ability to be able to process 5 different types of audio signal.
- Tube distortion
- Tape distortion
- Low Pass and High Pass filters to get creative
Helper Transients is much more than an ordinary transient shaper plug-in because it can process 5 different kinds of audio signal from the audio source itself. This means that the user can set it to affect only the original audio source, the mid, the side, the left or the right of the audio source. This brings up a new realm of possibilities.
- Clean transient processing
- Low Pass and High Pass filters to clean up the sound
- Windows 7 or higher (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher (32 / 64 bit)
- AAX ProTools 11 or higher (Only Puncher, Outlaw, SphereDelay, SphereQuad and SphereComp
Features of W. A. Production Total Bundle
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after W. A. Production Total Bundle free download.
W. A. Production Total Bundle Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: W. A. Production Total Bundle
- Setup File Name: W. A. Production Total Bundle.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For W. A. Production Total Bundle
Before you start W. A. Production Total Bundle free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
W. A. Production Total Bundle Free Download
Click on below button to start W. A. Production Total Bundle Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for W. A. Production Total Bundle. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start W. A. Production Total Bundle Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for W. A. Production Total Bundle. This would be compatible with macOS.