Wave Alchemy Drumvolution KONTAKT
Imagine having instant access to the most visionary library of drum sounds and sound design tools ever created. Imagine being able to intuitively layer, dynamically browse and modulate each layer independently with powerful Macro Controls and modular Step-lock Parameter Sequencing. Imagine a new way to create…
Drumvolution – Drum programming evolved.
Drumvolution is a forward-thinking, truly modern Drum Engine powered by a ground-breaking library of 28,000+ electronic drums and sound design tools.
Featuring a slick design and unprecedented creative workflow, Drumvolution delivers an intuitive Drum Layering Engine and Browser, X+Y Pad, extensive modular Macro System, Parameter-lock Effects, Polyrhythmic Sequencing, extensive sound design parameters, and over 400 beautifully designed presets.
Drumvolution’s focus is not emulation – It’s about creating new, visionary drum sounds that push the boundaries of what was previously possible… It’s drum programming evolved…
World class sound library
Drumvolution’s sound engine combines beautifully designed analogue / electronic drums and acoustic instruments in a ground-breaking new way. A labour of love with an astonishing level of detail, Drumvolution’s sound library is our biggest achievement to date, spanning 5 years and thousands of hours of sound design.
The sound content that powers Drumvolution was designed, layered and imagined from the ground up using a collection of impressive sources; sought-after modern / vintage analogue drum machines, powerful modular synths, world-class live rooms and acoustic instruments, sound design layering tools, found sound, processed Foley, prepared percussion, re-amped drums, tape machines, intricately layered abstract sounds, and much more…
All captured by mastering-grade conversion via impressive analogue signal chains.
Powerful drum layering engine
Dynamically load any sound from Drumvolution’s expansive sound library into any of its 12 responsive Drum Voices. Creatively layer up to 3 Drum Sounds, Transients, and Sound Design Tools independently per voice using Drumvolution’s powerful and forward-thinking Drum Layering Engine. Each Layering Engine being completely responsive, making it easy to layer, edit, modulate, effect, mangle and mix each layer completely independent of one another / or as whole – the choice is yours!
Blend, transform and morph between layers using Drumvolution’s impressive visual X+Y Pad screen…
“Drumvolution features deep editing possibilities and an incredibly large and versatile library of production-ready sounds…” Music Tech Mag
Freely assign powerful mix, filter, and FX parameters to any of Drumvolution’s 8 modular Macro Controls (per voice!) for performance, sound design, or step-lock parameter / FX sequencing…
Each of Drumvolution’s 8 Macro Knobs features 42 available parameter destinations, independent modulation depth sliders for each drum layering engine, and a Macro Amount control.
Drumvolution integrates seamlessly with your DAW, delivering infinite inspiration and a compelling workflow that will change the way you create… The beautiful user interface has been designed with both the composer and live musician in mind – All sound design parameters are beautifully thought out and accessible through use of clever dynamic graphics. Tempo sync is automatic, and exporting a sequences’ MIDI data to your sequencer is simple via Drag and Drop.
A fully NKS-ready instrument, Drumvolution boasts impressive integration with Komplete Kontrol keyboards and Maschine – giving you the ability to access hundreds of presets and quickly dive into sound design with our custom mapped controls.
Sequence anything, anywhere…
Sequence, randomize and loop with Drumvolution’s powerful 12 voice Polyrhythmic Note Sequencer, or dive into Drumvolution’s breath-taking FX Sequencer and sequence 8 Macro Controls per voice – as well as Pitch, Reverb, and Delay – delivering fully modular step-lock parameter sequencing and endless possibilities.
Want to fine tune your patterns? No problem – Use the Zoom control to expand any lane for higher editing resolution and clarity. Mute and Solo voices directly from the sequencer, add swing / shuffle and accent, or apply random sequencer timing using Drumvolution’s Slop control.
Each individual sequencer lane can be set to its own unique sequence length, allowing for the creation of evolving polyrhythms and Poly-Step grooves…
Drumvolution features a world class suite of high-end effects, filters, LFOs, delays and dynamics processors. Add separation to your drums with Drumvolution’s beautiful sounding dual Reverb Module – Packed with 190 custom high-end impulses from iconic reverb units such as the Lexicon 300L, EMT-250 Plate, AKG BX20 Spring, Fender Spring AMS RMX16 and many others; alongside lush acoustic drum rooms from world class studios, captured in high resolution.
Evolve your drum sound with Drumvolution’s unique analogue style filters, envelopes, and analogue simulation controls. Enhance character with transient shapers, EQs, compressors and tape saturation – each available independently, per drum voice…
Drumvolution Module + – Ableton Live & Push Integration
Design powerful new drum sounds, create complex organic layered percussion, or play melodic drum patterns with the all new Drumvolution Module Instrument…
Drumvolution Module is an easy-to-use drum layering tool comprising six modular drum voices, two X-Y Pads, a powerful effects engine, and a crossfader for blending.
Drumvolution Module also delivers seamless integration with Ableton Live and Push …
- Sequence directly from Ableton Push and use velocity to modulate Drumvolution’s controls…
- Modify Drumvolution’s main parameters directly from Live or Push with our smart Macros
- Use Push’s step automation to sequence parameters
- Play and sequence drums over a 4 octave range of pitch to create musical percussive rhythms, 808 sub bass-lines or anything in-between…
- Available in Standalone, VST, AU and AAX instrument formats. Drumvolution is powered by FREE Kontakt Player from Native Instruments. Full version of Kontakt is NOT required
- Forward-thinking, truly modern Drum Engine powered by a ground-breaking library of electronic drums and sound design tools
- 400+ beautifully crafted, forward-thinking presets covering all modern genres – designed by world-class sound designers
- 3 Powerful Drum Layering Engines per Voice, each fully responsive
- 4 Instruments – Clean, Tape 1, Tape 2, and Tape 3. The latter 3 delivering true analogue tape saturated versions of Drumvolution’s powerful sound library, at varying saturation levels. Recorded to a vintage Studer A80 tape machine
- Blend, transform and morph between Layers using the impressive visual X+Y Pad screen
- Graphically dynamic sound browser and visual display
- Seamless integration with your DAW
- Extensive modular Macro System with 42 destinations
- Expressive 32-step multi-track Note Sequencer with individual Zoom lanes
- Polyrhythmic Sequencing capabilities for evolving and experimental patterns
- Modular step-lock Parameter / FX Sequencing, per Voice
- Ableton Live & Push integration
- Dynamic Analog Simulation control – Faithfully simulate the random behavior and character inherent of analogue equipment. Available, per Layer, per Voice
- Play and sequence any sound over a 4-octave range of pitch to create musical percussive rhythms, 808 sub bass-lines or anything in-between…
- MIDI drag and drop patterns directly to your DAW
- World class effects and 190 high-end custom reverb impulses recorded from sough-after gear
- Breath-taking suite of high quality filters, EQs and transient shapers – each available independently, per Drum Voice, with dynamic routing
- Individual Drum Accent and Global Accent per step
- Timing slop per Sequence Step – Apply subtle (or intense) random timing to your drum groove
- Host Sync play and on-screen transport control
- Multi Output support
- Realistic, stunning, and dynamic 3D GUI
- Host automation support for all of Drumvolution’s Macros
- MIDI CC control over important parameters
- Advanced key commands and time-saving editing shortcuts
- NKS Ready – Total integration with Komplete S-Series keyboards and Maschine Hardware
- Dedicated 12-track Mixer with individual processing and dynamics, volume control, pan and effects sends for each Drum Voice
- Master processing module featuring high-end compression, master EQ and tape simulation
- DAW presets for Ableton Live and Logic
- Supports Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 (or higher) and Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
- Windows (32/64-bit)
- 4.6 GB in size after unpacking